just a thought

Time to go outside. In my neighborhood I have a few friends, and a months ago we decided to jog everyday. About 10 people, every morning, at 5.30 - 6 am. And now I am going by myself, because no one has enough time, only me. When I used to live in the village with my grandmother and great grand mother we used to wake up at 4 in the morning and go to bed at 11-12 pm. And I was a child then, but no one even thought it should be different for me. On Fridays no one slept really, old women would go to our house, bring lots of food, tell lots of stories and play with me all night, sing songs, talk about old days, laugh. And they all had seen so much, but still they were optimistic, had an explanation for everything, as its supposed to be that way. Always smiling, no matter what. Some of them went to Second World War and on holidays they would wear the medals on their new blouses, and just talk about the war, it was always their favorite conversation. They were very good women.