just a thought

Today I read an interview with a comedian,
Who got married at 57 years old when
His friends told him it's time to think already about something like forever life, not marriage life.
And the comedian said:
I am in love,
Love of a man, not love of a child.
Now he is 60 and has two children.
When his friends talking about the grandchildren, he is still in the "diaper world" himself...
He is healthy, happy, busy, well entertained...
When I was small, and sick sometimes,
My mom would just give me onion and garlic all the time.
She said, and I heard from old ladies too,
Immune system is the key to healthy life.
In village once in a while, especially autumn and winter we ate onion and garlic,
Smashed with salt and wrapped in a white bread,
And you have to eat it with warm milk.
People used to put pieces of garlic in the nose for a few minutes,
They said that what people did for long time..
Walking early in the morning outside, walking without shoes on the grass,
Eat vegetables, take care of yourself....
Smile:)