just a thought...

I talked to my grandmother,
She is doing nothing all day.
I talked to my aunt,
She is massaging new client,
Own massage clinic at home,
And very good at it.
She used to teach me.
Few years ago,
Some one at work had pain for a year after car accident on a high way
I did exactly what I seen.
And after no complaints any more, nothing.
My father is working today,
He is a psychiatrist with private practice.
I used to help him at the office long ago,
The thing, all people who were appointed to go there,
They thought that I was crazy.
Laughing looking at me all the time
Whats new today?
It was okay, besides we took a train wrong way,
I messed up their medication,
Forgot to put alarm on office door,
It was big party.
The funny things they all successfully recovered.
That's the good thing...