a story

Well today I am almost grandma.
Oh, my God.
Long time ago, I won't tell how many years ago,
Because I will sound like ...
I had a friend, same city,
We went to different schools,
And later worked together at small store at summer.
At night we were living in the store,
To far to go home, and it was fun to be far from parents.
She started to date this man who wanted to marry only a woman who never been with a man.
She was with some one sometime.
That evening before the important night she was in my kitchen thinking what to do.
At first we thought of finding blood, I had a dog, little bit, it's wired,  but it was the thought.
She was so in love.
Red markers, ink, didn't work.
We agreed on my mom's ketchup, one giant bottle.
It was everywhere, ketchup and wine, on a couch, walls, lamp on the sealing.
Then her daughter was born, year after.
And now this baby has own.
I wished her good luck an hour ago...