old story

One time my mom and my father's second wife,
Met each other at the hospital hallway where my grandmother was Chief doctor.
Pretty much same family on same floor.
And like all civilized people started a fight,
Without my grandmother of course.
Why to talk when you have hands anyway,
Plus they had talked already many times.
It's old story, may be this is funny to talk about it,
Remember grandma, remember grandpa?
Everything would go smoothly 
If stupid patient didn't go between them.
Two ... people are talking,
Don't go in the middle.
Some one called the police,
Because they thought a doctor  (my mom) and a nurse ( another friendly lady) are beating a patient..
In the evening the doctor showed up from the police with black eye,
The nurse had to quit her job,
And grandma bribed the local newspaper not to write about it...