Stories for my son - my stories fo children in English

Stories for my son. Written by mommy (me) 

Big Rig and His Big Birthday Surprise - my stories for children

(I wrote these stories for my son in one of many nights when he did not want to go to sleep before the back massage and a story)

Very far away from our moon shines a small blue planet. And on this small planet there is a big city built by the big trucks.

They have big rigs, bulldozers, tow trucks, concrete mixers, damp trucks, mini loaders, delivery trucks, mail trucks and many other trucks. 

All the trucks have names and they are all good friends.  They work and play games together and have a lot of fun.

One day Big Rig decided to surprise his best friend, a Tow Truck.

Big Rig knew that more than anything on their planet Tow Truck liked ice-cream and for a very good surprise Big Rig decided to buy a lot of ice-cream.


“I want to buy a lot of ice cream!” -  Big Rig asked Ice – Cream Truck.

“Are you going to eat all the ice cream now?” - Ice Cream Truck was very surprised.

“No, I am buying this ice-cream for my best friend Tow Truck! He lives far away and I will visit him tonight.”

“How are you going to carry this ice cream?  You need a big freezer or at least a small fridge.”
“No, no, no. I don’t need a big freezer. I am a big truck, I can carry anything,” - Big Rig said proudly.
“Yes, but you need a freezer for ice-cream.”
“Oh, no, my truck is good enough.  Now I want a trunk full of your best ice-cream.”
“Okay, Big Rig, I will give you my best ice-cream!”
Ice-Cream Truck was laughing until he started to honk non –stop. Then he loaded all his ice–cream in the big truck.
Big Rig was driving fast to his friend the Tow Truck.

He was singing his favorite “Mister Moon Song” and thinking how much the Tow Truck will be happy to eat all the ice-cream:

“Mister Moon

On the sky

So high.
Mister Moon so
High on the sky.
All I want
Have two wings
To fly
And kiss Mister Moon
Good night!
Mister Moon
Good night!
Have a lovely,
Lovely, lovely night.
I will see
You again
Tomorrow night.
Good night,
Mister Moon
Good night!
All I want
Have two wings
To fly!”

When Big Rig finally drove to Tow Truck’s garage, he said:
“Open the doors! I have a big birthday surprise for you.”
Then he asked Tow Truck call all big and small two trucks, because it will be a big surprise for everyone too.
When all the tow trucks looked in the Big Rig’s trunk they were very surprised:
“Big Rig, why did you buy so much milk? We have never seen cookie, banana, strawberry and orange milk! Wow!”
All the ice-cream has melted!
Now Big Rig has to plan again a big birthday surprise for his best friend Tow Truck!

What would it be this time?


One little white ducky.
( a story for my son) 
One little white ducky did not want to listen his mommy.
When the mommy ducky told the little ducky to stay home the little ducky run outside.

At first, the little ducky went to the grass near his house. A big doggy was running on the grass. And the doggy was mad, because he did not want the little ducky ran on the grass.

Then the little ducky went to the pond, and the fishes were swimming in the water. The fishes got mad, because they did not want the little ducky swim in the water.

Then the little ducky went to the pine tree. There was a squarely hiding nuts. And the squarely got mad, because he did not want the little ducky eat the nuts.

The little ducky said: “I want to go back to my mommy, because my mommy is never mad at me!” And the little ducky went home to his mommy.


Poo - poo Batty.

My son is on "the potty training mission" now and I wrote him a story about "Poo - poo Batty" who always uses a potty. This is kind of a stinky story!

I think by the age of 3 the potty training is one of the most important things in the world. Its like going and winning a gold medal in the Olympics. You always in training!


Sometimes my son does everything in his underwear (I have to change pants and socks too) he says: "I pee - pee in my diaper!" And I say: "You don't wear a diaper!"


And every couple of minutes I tell to my son that "Poo -poo Batty is a good butty. He pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty. He is a good butty, because he listens his mommy! And he likes his music potty! When a big boy like J uses a potty the Poo-poo Batty is very happy!"


How a Little Piggy Learned To Use a Potty.
There one was a little piggy who did not want to go pee-pee in the potty.

“No, no, no, no! I do not want to go pee-pee in the potty,” the little piggy would scream.
“You have to go pee-pee in the potty!” his mommy Big Piggy would say again and again.
“No, mommy, no, I don’t like it! I don’t want to pee-pee a potty” the little piggy ran a way fast.


One evening the little piggy went to his bedroom to play and soon noticed his bed was gone and so were his toys.

The little piggy quickly ran to his mother with tears in his eyes. “Mommy, mommy somebody stole my bed and my toys? Whaa, whaa, whaa!” the little piggy started to cry harder.

“I want to play with my toys in my room, and I want to sleep in my bed in my room” the little piggy cried.

Then mommy piggy said “your daddy had put your toys and your bed outside and if you don't want to pee pee the potty, then you have to play and sleep outside!”

The little piggy started shouting “I will pee pee the potty; I promise; I will pee pee the potty”


And this is how the little piggy learned to pee pee in the potty!

A fairy.

My son was watching very focused a cartoon about fairies and he said:

"When a baby laughs for the first time - a fairy is born!"

May be its true:)


Tickle - tickle little piggel.
Only for babies who likes tickling!


“Tickle – tickle little piggel” - mommy says.


“Can I tickle your feet” - Mommy asks and tickles the little feet.


“Can I tickle your belly?” – Mommy asks and tickles the little belly.


“Can I tickle your cheeks?” – Mommy asks and tickles chubby checks.


“Can I tickle your nose?” – Mommy asks and tickles a tiny nose.


One little piggy.
One time one small piggy did not want to sleep.

His mommy piggy said:
-          Go to sleep!

His daddy piggy said:
-Go to sleep!

But the little piggy screamed:
-          No, no, no! I don't want to sleep! Only babies sleep!

And the baby piggy did not sleep the whole night.

He played, danced and jumped.

The next night was the same.

The little piggy had a lot of fun.

And he said:
-          I will never ever sleep again. I will play all night and have lots of fun.

In the morning the piggy went to school.

He was surprised that the school looked different than day ago.

And he did not see his friends in his class, because all the students were new.

After the school the little piggy did not know where to go.

Soon he found out that this was a different school and his home is far away.

The little piggy felt asleep on the way to school in the school bus!

Written by mama (me)

Every morning one little piggy was crying, because he did not wan to go the school.

"I don,t want to to to cool, I don't want to go cool (means school)! I want to pay mommy (means play with mommy), I want to pay mommy! I don't want go cool! Whaa! Whaa! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!I want to go grandma and grandma! (means grandma and grandpa)"

Mommy piggy said:


"You have to go to the school! All big pigs like you go to the school! This how you learn how to read, how to wright, how to paint, how to dance, how to play basketball, how to play soccer! How to sing! How to be a good big piggy, ... (long list of things goes on and on!)"



Lessie,Salty and  the baby bunny.

Lessie and Salty are tho giant turtles. 

They live in the big forest. And they have a small, tiny - tiny garden, because they are to slow and lazy to have a big garden. 

One time Lessie found a baby bunny hiding in the garden. 

The bunny was crying. May be he did not listen his mommy and ran away. 

"Look who I found!" - Lessie told Salty, - "can we keep the bunny?

"No, no, no," - Salty said. "Bunnies are not the turtles. They run, they jump, they break the house and they are always hungry! No, no, no!"

Lessie kept the bunny anyway. 

But the bunny was a bad bunny. He ran, jumped, did not listen and eat the couch!