writing

I have no idea what I am talking about
Just a little good night song
For my yummy baby,
I have no idea.
But whatever,
Since I read something at the middle of the night
And I am not going to sleep now.
Come here baby,
What happened?
You can tell me everything.
You know grandma, well my mom,
Yes, she is, was, will be crazy,
I moved on from that though.
She has one thing,
She believes only in xrays, analyses with stamp,
Trusts only government and nothing else.
She was a doctor, for thirty years,
I was at her office studying crazy books, Dermatovenerologist, her specialty,
If it's correct word.
Oh my God, what we were reading at that time.
People used to call her home too,
She was writing like all doctors,
Couldn't understand anything,
Me and my sister later had to rewrite advices, pages, type.
May be this why I have nice writing,
I write something good, you will see.
For every person she had may be three minutes:
X ray is fine, good bye.
When we don't know, why even guess or think.
It's going to be fine,
Better when I see.
For now have fun, relax,
Believe.
I was told when I was a baby myself.
Are you fine now, baby,
That somehow everything is going to be great for us,
And for you, it's very clear now
You have nothing to think much,
Maybe about what who you like.
Okay
Did I explained well,
Soldiers don't go before captains,
Don't paint wrong colors,
Wait, show me picture,
I tell next day,
Why are so good looking,
Smile :)



Never worried, never lost anyone,
Was one hundred percent recovery.