With my friend

Old ladies, most of the childhood, some later years,
I think I spent a lot around them.
Parents, grandparents were working,
In the hospital from 8 to 6, weekends, nights.
Some one had to watch us.
...They knew a lot about nature, what is for,
Used to make all kind of natural stuff,
Could touch and heal anything.
Heat, energy was coming from their hands,
Very kind, made home bread, and warms is everywhere.
They said they seen what we want to believe,
Never asked us, grand kids, great grand kids to do anything, couldn't teach ether, that's their rule.
It's between you and nature,
They would say.
Do what you want, it's fine,
Was normal talk.
Always happy, old, healthy, mostly close to eighty or even older.
Few are still alive and fine.
And from that time I started to think that everything is going to be fine.
Just fine, that's all.
We all want to see, what is going to be,
Where we will get,
What's tomorrow.
Some things I kind of learned from them,
I have my own ideas and goals too,
Few wishes.
Whatever it is, I can deal with it,
Follow old ladies steps little, what I know.
It's not even a question,
The question is, am I equal.