a story

I talked to my grandmother,
She is feeling great.
When I was living in my city,
Mostly I was living with her.
Some times with my mom,
Usually week days.
And my mother she is was a doctor
People call her when they sick,
Because they knew she would do everything,
Won't leave alone until evening is fine,
Call again and again, believing only in xrays.
And people become closer to God:
Oh, God, not her again.
In general she doesn't leave anyone alone so easy.
We had few fights, I left the house with my stuff,
Returned back anyway,
Because some friend saw me talking to my father.
And she hated it, blaming him for destroying her life,
I didn't know how, she had a boyfriend.
I didn't really see them being nice to each other,
Even now.
They don't talk.
I'm some way it's good,
I left my almost now unemployed city,
I promised not to be like her,
Forgive people, love, be calm,