with my friend


People asked her why you always
Soft and calm,
Why you don't get mad at all.
She would turn to you,
Looking somewhere deep.
And she would say.
It's simple, I know price of live.


In our village back then
We had few old husbands and wives
Living very lovely together.
You would probably see bright lights
Flying around, still normal families.
We were their great grand children.
The old woman said on some dinner:
Do you know how happy I was
When he returned back from the Second World War when twenty seven million didn't.
All four years every moment, every second
I was thinking about him, how he was.
Forgiving everything forever.
And really, how it is to be able to even look every morning, afternoon, evening, night
Someone you like and love.
To talk, laugh, smile, have little children...


How do you know when you are in love.
How do you know?
Looking at her or him makes you smile,
I am not going be specific, just talking.
Thinking makes you happy all day,
It's twenty four hours by the way.
And you have this look on your face
When people ask to begin with something
What happened, 
Are you in love!
When you say without a doubt: yes...

I have a friend, we used to take a bus
And her niece was usually with us every morning,
Going to school, unknown grade,
All she had wad lip gloss and eye pencil.
One time she had a bag, she forgot on the bus,
Her aunt had to run and stop the bus.
Then in school some one called her a sluts,
She was thinking to stop classes.
I was like in our age being called a slut is a compliment.
Fifty years, you will hear, get out old pal.

Well today I am almost grandma.
Oh, my God.
Long time ago, I won't tell how many years ago,
Because I will sound like ...
I had a friend, same city,
We went to different schools,
And later worked together at small store at summer.
At night we were living in the store,
To far to go home, and it was fun to be far from parents.
She started to date this man who wanted to marry only a woman who never been with a man.
She was with some one sometime.
That evening before the important night she was in my kitchen thinking what to do.
At first we thought of finding blood, I had a dog, little bit, it's wired,  but it was the thought.
She was so in love.
Red markers, ink, didn't work.
We agreed on my mom's ketchup, one giant bottle.
It was everywhere, ketchup and wine, on a couch, walls, lamp on the sealing.
Then her daughter was born, year after.
And now this baby has own.
I wished her good luck an hour ago...

"Fuck men", sorry, but this is name of the story.
Few years ago me and my female friend complaining about men,
Successfully bitching in Boston pizza for dinner.
My son is with grandma, her son is with this idiot ex.
Story going on, and on, in details, my mom on the phone, where am I at the middle of the night at 8 pm.
To end the dinner nicely I have simple tost: fuck men.
She is like: yes, fuck men!
Next time I saw her, she was pregnant.

Story from a magazine.
Young woman and a man,
Both actors, nice and sweet.
They used to date for few years
And it wasn't fun any more, like they thought.
They went separate ways.
I like her, this why I read a bit.
Then news about their marriage and a baby.
In new interview he says:
We didn't talk for a while,
Then new movie and we supposed to play main characters,
Not a big deal, we separated like friends.
Filming in church, historical movie.
Then thought hit me literally
She is my woman...