Many years

Take care of yourself,
That all she says.
Smile, another one,
He knows this one more,
It means everything is going to be good.
Third would've been a heart on the sky,
I love you.
That's word for two.
Take care of yourself baby.
She calls him baby.
I have to go now,
Smile, everything is good.
Remember, first,
I had to watch my son, go to work Monday to Friday,
Live on my salary, had to find time to visit you,
My cellphone WiFi was two hundred a month,
To write, to send you pictures, but I started to write in almost perfect English,
All because of you.
I was very happy, you pushed me in some way, motivated,
The old stories came true first time because of you.
He's smiling, it wasn't perfect English.
Remember, the clouds, long ago.
I gained so much weight, I couldn't even take a picture.
I thought you are not going to like me any more.
And I was a mature woman.
Remember those years?
Now I am watching my little grand daughter.
You okay, everything is good,
That all she says.
Smile