...

Let's pretend that everything went great,
We met and I was just your type.
And now we are here, in this hotel,
It's nice and I went to buy food.
And I am feeding you with the spoon.
Chew it, don't swallow, little bit big plate.
That for you, and for you and you again.
You don't need to do anything.
I can do everything for you.
What do you want?
A star, the sun , moon,
Do you want to see. ..?
Ah... bubble bath!
That's so sweet baby.
And we do massage, you will fill like a new born,
Literally, and I have creams,
I will go buy it.
And special food, give you best ever days,
All you don't like, I push away for you,
To make my special baby happy.
Fine, I'll watch TV...
Oh, I forgot, I was driving all night
To get to this room, to see smile on your face.
It not true, I took a bus and I didn't wear beautiful clothes,
Let's pretend. .