I was thinking ...

When I go back home, on vacation.
Few people I want to see.
Like shake hand, hug, say hi and smile.
Besides my family.
Those people, in some way, 
I can't say always with me,
But sometimes I think about them.
First person, from a village, far, was twice a day bus.
I was working there in the bank for one months at summer,
Messed up the printer, missed the bus, locked the safe heavy door, 
No one could open, had to go back to check if I turned off the stamp you had to boil, 
Without speaking about the daily paper work.
(Banks don't really teach). 
And this person with simple kind words, nothing else, just kindness..
I used to bring books, next day the new one, 
Talking about life for hours.
If I was older, I would help to get out at least in our city, it wasn't easy life.
Now, if I find this person, what can I give, may be money...