today

Now.. Jaden us breaking the computer,
Lego site is not working..
I am kind of mad at him.. and I know I have to control myself,
Yell at him only once,
Them talk nice and solve this game issue.
So far my grandmother is having a wonderful day,
She and her friend is drinking tea and watching news.
All day together near computer, kitchen and TV.
Jaden is saying now he hates Lego.
My mom has tomato plants everywhere in her apartment, trees,
What am I going to do with all this?
She says,
We have apartment farm every spring, her friends are the same..
My father had to built a farm.
No one usually wants to help, now only his grand kids exited about it.
May be because children know computers more and not allowed to touch anything on the streets.
My sister is doing homework for her husband,
He is going to university, has enough stress,
She is going everything else.
My aunt is working..
And I am going jogging. .