Love story

Was watching pictures on Facebook...
This young couple got married, congratulations,
Beautiful wedding, Jennifer Lopez is dancing..
Groom' papa is billionaire.
I have nothing against papas or money.
Whatever makes kids happy, according to papa.
County budget and the wedding day somewhere on the same page, according to the magazine.
If it's on Facebook, it's our business, according to people. 
So I was looking at the bride figure..
Have my own noncenses.
And now we know who is the father and who is the son..
I know nothing from Canada.
Immigrated myself at the right time.
The money, why do I mention money again?
All came from former Soviet Union natural resources.
May be this why the happy wishing went to the opposite way...
Soviet Union owned it all, lands, oil and gas.
In 1991 Russia gave it all to people who was working in these industries.
Shares, make the story short was exchanged on money, food coupons and what here sold in special store.
Who doesn't know in early 90's every thing was sold from coupons,
How much bread and milk on family.
Many moneys went to bogus companies,  to someone else who didn't eat and drink in those years. 
Now, I heard seven families have it all...
Happy happy