story

I was thinking, not sure if you start writing like this,
In my case that's the case.
I had the same haircut for years,
Since I was may be three.
Favorite singer of my grandmother had it, 
And I was told its the best for me,
The singer, a woman, was beautiful too, 
I had it forever.
By mistake last week I had exactly the same hair cut,
Doesn't seem like important, but I felt that part of my life, is gone.
The style doesn't look good any more, 
All I feel, kind of funny, jokes comes on my mind,
I think its time, when something becomes history, a story.
May be today, one day, will be like a dream,
I see it from far, years from now,
My son refusing to eat his dinner,
Me typing, thinking that time is left behind forever,
My city, house in the village, people I used to know...
Like you grow up in mind..