now..

I am in stuck in the traffic for three hours,
Thinking about life and ..
Was I writing about it today, the life and ...
Otherwise everything is great,
Believe me or not.
Now on my cellphone, if the car is not moving,
I can use it write.
I think I am exceptionally good mood,
Every day like new..
This what natural healers say..
Put this picture.
Drove my first passenger.
It was summer, beautiful, flowers, trees, we had forest near by.
He told me to drive from the hill, before going back home.
Some friend who stayed in our house every summer, relaxing.
Plain two words, his: I show how to drive and drive from the hill.
And I drove,
What we both didn't think, it was after the rain.
Beautiful day, summer, the sun is shining in my face,
The car is speeding on two wheels in zigzag.
Then the stopped, near the road and he said only: I drive back.
Then next months, around that, in August,
He got married.