now


Everything is good,
Feeling good..
I was talking to my mom,
Her best cat had kittens today,
That's her home business..besides garden.
That's the news for today.
About me, I picked up J from his grandmother here,
And did a little jogging..
I take vitamins twice a year, then,
If I don't really focus on the way I used to live at my house back home,
I feel ..., but I do most of the time.
Health is important,
Another news here.
How look at it,
Some kind of healthy poem....
It takes 31 day to make a person healthier,
I can do in a week, myself personally,
Food, exercise, stuff for traditional bath and spa..
Last week was only talking about pregnancy and cold.
So it's Monday ..
May be at the border, not at your side,
At my side..
Because here right now,
I don't have place to bring you.
J has to go grade 1 and we need new school,
With sports, may be at that time. .
Is it okay