don't know

Inner voice: don't know how... sounds familiar...
I always create something stupid,
None of my business what people think about me.
She (Poetess) doesn't care either,
Today is the witches case,
Since they pissed her off again (laughs)..
Don't worry, it's slang.
The real witch: protesting!
I am only the real one here, entitled to the title.
It's skills and talent, mysterious beauty.
I am sorry, those women are ugly.
Not that something wrong with it.
Activity on the social media..
Inner voice: my dear!
I never argue with the real witch.
(Kissing a frog).
And when you will turn into a princess?
Kissing her for few months already. ..
(Reading the
instructions): kiss until it will be written on the sky not to do so..
Granny translated from English,
She learned it in 1947..
(Kisses the frog again).
Today is the bad women case.
One, two and three...