don't know

Inner voice : back to the bad women case.
Since we have ten minutes lunch,
It's enough to write something.
Bad woman number one: didn't to say the "Don't know" story is finished?
Inner voice: ops, I forgot.
Bad woman number three: conveniently!
Inner voice: one more.. (thinking) interesting person is here,
The undiscovered genius. ..sounds familiar. .
Anyway. .
Poetess: I was ignoring them completely,
No good morning,
No good night, no go to h..
Inner voice ( interrupts): hold on, hold on.
I thought you provoke, not start the fight.. miscomunication I mean.
Yoga, exercise, writing, printing box,
Texting on the phone,
All at work by the way,
Any clues..
Poetess: I worked in many places and every where was deeply liked at least,
Here too, mostly after 4 pm,
When we are going home and before 8 am..
Inner voice: liked when you touched a person unappropreately?
Poetess: I was waiving the exit to other people,
Who would stay so close?...