don't know

Inner voice: how am I supposed to clime on the letter if you put stuff on it?
Idioto: you clime while putting stuff away.
Inner voice : I don't have place to put my foot.
Idioto (quietly): ..stupid.
Poetess: I am fat.
Fat people: you are not fat!
The scale: you are fat!
Poetess: I think the fat goes every where.
Inner voice: I see it only on three places, butt, belly and boobs.
Pig: (dreamingly): Only me who finds four bras attractive?
Miss Piggy: big nose, that's beauty...
Photographer (holding camera like it's an alien): can some one take my picture?
The real witch: useless seven years,
Every one is crazy already.
Why did I go to school?
Citizen: immigrants.. don't know what they are talking about...
White woman: I am supporting black people because,
I have five children with five different black men,
And until my kids are sixty years old their fathers are better to be alive!
Everyone: we are not on TV!
White woman: oh, that's right, TV is at the corner.
Gentleman (trying to be nice): would you like me to drive you home miss?
White woman: do you think I am so stupid?
Five times I was asked to get a ride, and I never reached home.