don't know

Poetess: I went to bed at 2 am
And woke up at 5 am,
Was writing like I am the best poet in the world.
The best poets are laughing.
Detective: What was in the dark again?
Inner voice: what are we talking about?
The real witch: not me,
I don't go out at night on unknown streets.
Inner voice: why don't you stay home at night?
Poetess: I heard voice,
Don't live your child without mother.
Detective: What were you thinking about?
Poetess: bridge.
Bridge: my foot.
This why we get caged, because of this kind of people.
Mom: this all her father judge,
I told him, don't bring a child to (trying to be calm) his office
Every one:..
Father: I am a doctor,
Here, my business card.
Call before 4 pm, after I am farming,
Cows, chickens.. hobby.
Grandma: wake me up close to the end of the story.
Inner voice: I will sleep too, my beautiful lady.
Poetess: from word what's funny my life changed.
Every time they would see me,
What's funny today was the first question.
Detective: who they? Names, addresses?
Poetess: I don't know.
Nick names were our identify.
I had mine.
The real witch: did you have a boyfriend?
Poetess: No,  because I was their girl.
Sometimes they would laugh when they see me.
Inner voice: may be this way she is little bit disturbed..