today

I don't why I  am writing about my day at work again.
We have a polish man, employee.
He was told long time ago by the vice president to keep an eye on the door.
And he is watching the door ever since like ancient men were watching their domain.
Huge sign on the door "ring the bell",
Right in the face, if someone opens it every day that's all they will think about all day.
Today a black man didn't ring the bell and got in and walked unsupervised.
I was almost out to the kitchen,
The next thing is huge argument about the bell.
The polish man is kind of attacking with the talk that people don't open any unknown door without ringing the bell,
This what the bells for,
Read if anything is written on the door, look for a bell and ring,
It's about safety, this why things get stolen, because no one rings the bell.
The black man at that point wanted to talk to the manager.
The polish man ran to the office himself.
Him and our white manager, both, hurrying out of the office to the black man and taking outside to read the sign.
The black man leaves giving us all a look, it was the wrong address.
The polish man goes to me, making dumb bell face and saying few unpleasant words.
I am trying to tell may be the black man didn't see the sign on the door.
The polish man looks at me and like: whose side are you on?