old story

Sometimes before I decided to,
I guess live, in Canada,
I had nothing much working for me.
Law university wasn't interesting,
The detective work I couldn't take,
Cases, reports, files.
I started to see the reality of this.
I was thinking of medical university,
With everything,
My father promised his office,
Grandmother work at her hospital,
Or open private clinic, money, contract,
I didn't pass the university biology test,
Then high mathematics, essay only was good,
And it wasn't good enough.
I didn't have a boyfriend too, small city. ..
Then some woman, a healer,
We talked, I was thinking what to do.
She said: you know what to do,
Because here is not your place.
And soon very fast I moved to Canada.
I wrote poems from my early years,
Instead of publishing, I was asked if I like to live in Canada.
Always something good, and the best..