don't know story

Inner voice: after I won lucky pouch with bubblegum and a scratch lottery ticket,
My life completely changed.
I started to ask too many questions wich I strongly recommend to everyone.
Question of the day,
What is the point in this story,
What is the valuable lesson?
What are we hiding here besides this paper?
Poetess: I am only writing this story at work.
I guess this is my lesson.
Do you know what we are sharing today at work.
Naked pictures of random people.
The real witch: tell them send only with men.
Inner voice: from your Hispanic friends?
Poetess: some people have miserable days and I am having lovely days.
Another lesson.
Will call my grandmother again.
Grandma Witch: when I was young,
My great grandmother told me,
After she got back to her senses in about a year.
Some people can go to... together with their work.
And every work day became much better.
I had to work too, in 1951.
Everything would shine and grow beautifully around me..
Flowers, babies,..(coughs).
Poetess: I had to buy another cough syrup yesterday.
For 10 dollars.
Grandma Witch: it was very important party and the most special creature..
Instead of drinking juice,
The creature had a cup of my home made vinegar,
The one you have to mix with lots of water.
I had the set of cups..
After I was told go and get a decent job..