don't know story

Poetess: I have to work today.
Inner voice: it's going to rain, I swear.
If I had a chance I would've stayed a stupid monkey.
Now, I am my baby, is working every day.
Grandma: when I was young I was very attractive.
I couldn't really focus on work,
Sometimes get to work perhaps..
People love talk to me.
Grandma Witch: I preferred no clothes at all,
And I didn't actually work much.
I didn't really work..
Especially in the morning.
Then I looked at the calendar,
I was sixty years old, was time to retire.
Mom : take notice, learn from wisdom people.
Donald ( wearing hat with antenna ): time to catch up on the alien world.
(Screaming looking up): brothers!
Inner voice ( installing antenna on the winter hat): why do you wear metal hat?
Donald : metal works better in thunderstorm.
Grandma Witch: what channel the best old movies on?
Donald: 367.
Grandma: thanks (turns on TV).