don't know story

Inner voice (looking around): what a h..l?
The Beast: new dog.. (hiding everything)
You have foot print on your butt?
Inner voice : it is a kick start.
Ze Bella: did you feed the puppy?
I am going to sleep early tonight.
The Beast: thank you Lord.
Dogs are very nice animals.
Inner voice: looks like a bear.
The Beast: where is the flower?
If he eats it, I will never become a human.
Grandma Witch: in 90s I had giant dogs, almost two hundred pounds each, and pepper spray too, to be safe.
Narrator: you destroyed the ancient book in 90s.
Some people have a nerve.
But forgiveness is the key to happy life.
Inner voice: who would bother you Grandma in your pointy hat and with the broom?
Grandma Witch: I was going back to my roots..
Joking, I was playing Grandma​ Witch in all our kindergartens.