don't know story

Fake news channel: my lovely friends!
Everything is perfect today, the weather, traffic, employment, birds are singing, children are playing,
It's lunch time by the way.
Don't forget to eat your vegetables and watch our new reality shows "Beautiful life".
(to someone) let's move Grandma Witch outside, she always wants to know the truth.
Author: I am talking about the money too much, I am feeling sick again.
Second time this year I have to go and buy cough syrup.
Inner voice : then shut up already.
Poetess : English is not my first language.
Fake news channel: that's the truth we don't want to hear.
We all have a lot of money and go to gym everyday.
Poetess: I tell myself to be nice at work.
Inner voice : I am telling everyone, to be truthful you have to be pretty much naked.
Come here, I show you everything you want to see.
Donald : like a bonus you will get life insurance.
Fake news channel: we are all very nice people.