New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: New Kings are in jail for a few days.
Princess: for what!
New King number one: for many bad things,
Will give them valuable lesson.
I would go too, but it won't help, will not waste expensive space, save for the needy.
Princess number two: can we visit?
New King number one: can go every night.
Ladies are welcome but only with children, money and food.
They are only one who can be trusted in this mistrusted world.
Princess number two: how you can teach a grown.. man in few days if I cant with all my beauty?
New King number one: lots of food, strip and karaoke bars 24\7, lots of weed, wine, tv and mudic, with our guards watching endlessly.
Do what you want!
Those things better do at home.
Princess: you are telling us scary story!
New King number one: sign something for my wife.
Princess: my nude picture?
New King number one: sure.
If you have underwear you are not naked,
My wife told me that.
She is not working, making money online.
Great six is the most popular look and junior kindergarten.
Princess: this is last time I am wearing this crown with bells.