New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
Princess: it's freezing!
Princess number two: you really look blue.
Princess: try to walk around naked at winter, you will be blue too.
Princess number two: and who's brilliant idea it is?
I wonder who is he!
Spirits of the past, wake up and educate youth!
Hitler!
See, education makes difference.
Princess: my boyfriend!
He says, give me a break and winks.
I think someone touched me..
Princess number two: I tell you who after my retirement next year.
It might be a sign of something, but what?
May be he wants to eat his food.
Princess: next year!
How did you figure out?
Princess number too: he is fat.
Princess: sometimes I don't brush my teeth before going to bed.
Princess number two: think.
He has another women!
Who knows how many and sees them naked.
All women look the same naked, and men too.
New Kings: what are you smoking ladies?
Drinking, sniffing, looking at, reading?
We buy entire thing.
Princess number two: you want to know everything.
Adious bro.
My sweater and shoes.
Princss: and what to do!
I've been suspicious for two years.
Princess number two: I will ask my boyfriend.
He is detective.
Princess: and where is he?
Princess number: who knows.. he knew too much.
Princess: its a beautiful day and he is missing..
Princess number two: I saw him walking with few people, probably will call me tonight.