Princess: New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King
Handsome and charming.
Princess: they put picture of pumpkin on page and wrote it's you.
Princess number two: it was me.
Princess: pumpkin?
Princess number two: is it a problem?
Princess: for 5 dollars!?
Hell no.
Princess number two: too bad you cant buy Hell.
I would buy and give it to you as a secret gift.
I bet you would open it and don't tell anyone.
And after push it to New King number four, the one you dreaming about.
Princess: really!
And where is the boyfriend!
Princess number two: let me have a good look at the darkest neighborhoods.
He works on a factory where they make weed,
Today is his day off, probably selling the expired stuff, instead of throwing it in the garbage, factory gives it to employees.
I am chopping it myself sometimes, huge bag.
Look at my new ring, its from that.