New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Hundsome and charming.
New King number one: that's my right!
Lady: oh my God..
New King number one: he is all yours, born thirty years ago.
Are you sure they didn't drop him on the floor as a baby?
Look, he is looking at the window now.
(to New King) You can't escape big love.
(whispering)You know who will be waiting downstairs?
It won't be me, I am here.
Make sure smile on the pictures.
We talk later (leaves).
Princess: where is my hat?
Princess number two: how are the grandchildren?
Princess: grandchildren!
I am younger then all of you together.
And where is the boyfriend!
Princess number two: getting his award.
Princess: for what?
Princess number two: who knows.. like in old ancient days,
No tv, no radio, no social media.
If you are getting award, you deserve it.