New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
Princess: someone took picture of a man with crocodile and they wrote it's you, his wife.
Princess number two: it was me.
Princess: crocodile?
Princess number two: is it a problem?
Princess: for one hundred dollars I pay for Internet to see you every day on news, not at all!
Shadow: I like beautiful women.
They remind me of my mother.
She always used to let me get away with everything, and see what happened.
Princess: and where is the boyfriend!
Princess number two: and where is your boyfriend?
Still with bars?
Invite me to celebrate for at least a week.
Princess: I hope yours won't keep you hungry or stuffed.
Princess: my boyfriend is blown away by my beauty!
Have to finish high school.
Will be back next year.