New Queen number one: how charming is the Old King?
Author: He is master and we are following his lines.
New King number one (turning on tv): time for advanced humor with "With Wizard and Witch."
Might learn something new.
New King number two (smoking sugar): what is advanced humor?
New King number one: in advanced humor people don't know if they are laughing until the end.
Wizard (on tv, reading from a paper, loud): we are ready to broadcast people.
No sleeping on the very important meeting.
It will be a lot of fun, more then you can imagine.
Whatever you won't see today, we will show next time!
Witch: I am here for only one thing; for the money.
Wizards: that's the right thinking already.
We all want to eat and only vegetables in any public garden are free.
How much did you pay to get here?
Secretary: excuse me!
I was called!
Read "Thank you miss".
Wizard: You can sit at the back, you will be our secretary.
Witch: I won't hear anything!
Wizard: what a day.
New Queen number one: I want to know more about love.
New King number one: we made enough love, look at my army!
All boys.
Wizard: you are pushing for victory!
New Queen number one: bye.
New King number one: where are you going?!
New Queen number one: I am leaving, very far away.
New King number one: of course it will be plenty of love.
I attach tv to the moon, so nothing will stop the information.
Wizard: we can go further.
New King number one: are we possibly can get quicker with this,
We have to show the world we are not like everyone else.