New King number one: in relationships I am like a child.
Where is the mother?
New Queen number one: what do you want!
New King number one: that's exactly.
The best memories of my childhood.
Food!
New Queen number one: check the fridge.
King of Fools: there's nothing in the bridge, on the stove, in microwave, nothing on the table.
I am hungry mother!
New Queen number one: so go buy something, you should've think that before  going to the wash room and taking forever.
Now my hair is all orange.
New King number one: what did you do with your hair?
New Queen number one: I colored it, and was waiting for you to get out.
New King number one: no lightening signals, no one wants to hear us arguing.
New Queen number one: walk the dog.
New King number one: I will be the man of this hood and walk this damn dog in the middle of the night.
New King number four: walking my cat.
Are you out of the bunker?
New King number one: fat cats didn't have plug to plug the bomb in.
Then I had to come back home.
New King number four: it's strange that we forgot women and children.
New King number one: wow, just wow, this what my Queen said.
I think I was dreaming, this what I said.
New King number four: and what did she say?
New King number one: I don't know, we didn't finish the conversation.