Few years ago I was driving in the car with my son's father, arguing about the money.
I was upset, a lot of jealousy at work, I had to write a letter the general manager, and explain myself, I am still working here. Then I was doing part time business with knitting and some other stuff, took money from pension account, spent it, the government taxed me, I went to Supreme court of Canada for appeal and won the case. Mostly all about money and work.
Then on this dark road in the car, listening songs about the Second world war, light went in my face, it was all dark, probably the streets light were off. Only one light went on, it was the small light from Synagogue, here in Canada.
And at that second I thought of my life before, back at home.
Even do, I am not attached to any places, cities or countries.
I thought of my grand and great parents ..