New Kings ..

New Queen number one: every one was a baby,
He is a baby.
New King number two: I know exactly what I am doing.
New King number four: this what I call dropping the bomb.
New King number two: hashtag "going underground".
New Queen number five: do you want to see magic?
Listen quietly.
New Queen number two: weird sounds?
New Queen five: my new chip.
New Queen two: I can’t tell!
New Queen number five:  new tip:
Always check bushes!
Two bips!! Dinner time!
New Queen number two: I am hearing another bip,  bip, something else!
New Queen number five: New King number five is going to the kitchen now.
Five bips!
He is mad!
There is no to say no.
Three bips, gym time!
Four bips! Yoga class!
I am loving it so much.
New Queen number two: nice!
So this technology, is it in your watch?
New Queen number five: no.
New Queen number two: on your hand?
New Queen number five: no, its on my butt!
They don't really care where we walk, they care where we sit.
Brilliant idea.