King of Fools (on the phone): Essential services!
Fresh!
One more day and I will set free from this place, going on vacation.
Monkey “The genius" is not being herself.
She is setting small standards!
Fool: look at her smile!
King of Fools: we are in the zoo!
Where are your books?
Fool: we threw all the books in the garbage.
King of Fools: in the garbage.
We were not using them!
Fool: that’s not our job to watch books.
King of Fools: exactly.
I am moving stuff from here
And they are bringing it here.
Let’s look at the monkeys again.
Fool: tell me about it.
King of Fools (to monkey"The Genius"): say "yes please".
This is banana.
Fool: I think we need more patience.
King of Fools: we can't play all day!
Fool: yesterday, after looking at the picture you sent to me, I almost flipped over.
King of Fools (to monkey "the Genius"): why do we keep you here for?
As a suivenire?
You are the boss!