New Kings..

New King number two: dont show her food.
She reminds me sometimes how big the world is.
New Queen number two: I have only one question.
When the gyms will be open.
New King number three: they called "queens" for a reason.
New Queen number three: jewelry stores are closed too.
New Queen number two: this why we are sitting here.
New Queen number three: do you know, you can live on McDonald's.
You have food, you have water.
New King number four: is it pitbull who jumped on him?
New King number two: no, this is his wife.
New King number four: well, he has to fix the glass, it cost money.
New King number two: just not pay for it.
New King number four: I don't care about piggy no more.
New King number two: piggy is expensive.
New King number two: did you hear, banks bought all the toilet paper.
New King number three: gas stations too.
New King number one: I start loving maps again.
New King number two: I only trust myself.
New King number one: why do we have to trust you?
New King number two: because I am friendlier.
New Queen number two: where is the food?
New King number two: she will eat it all.
New King number four: I heard, they will check by the weight, who is happy about the virus and who is not.
We all must stay on the healthy vegetable plan.
New Queen number two: this is all stupid.
New King number two: what to expect, our planet is one rotating balloon.
New King number four: this why my GPS is so stupid, go here, go here.
New King number five: don't tell me you are lunatic.
New King number four: not at all!
Sometimes I wish, but with this life, I guess not.