Fools gold.

King of Fools : let me call the witch myself.

Then less victims we have in the office, than better is our reputation.
The Beast : what reputation?

King of Fool: today I don't usually work.

Troll: why? Will turn in to pumpkin?

King of Fools: Sign here. I agreed to be a fool but never a victim.
The Beast : never!
King of Fools : how long have you been in this furry condition my friend?
(making phone call).
Ze Bella : tell miss witch I said "hi".
King of Fools : she is saying, 
You two shall have a baby.
How she doesn't know...manage I guess.
The Best : let me talk.
King of Fools : I won't advise.
She might turn you in someone else.

Between us, I would just have a baby,
It's so much easier then argue with witches.
The Beast : great!
Ze Bella : I am having no baby with a stranger.
Even my magic kiss didn't work on him.
King of Fools : not surprised at all, he looks wild to me.
With another lady he was little bit darker.
Well in some way the witch is right,
Go home and have a baby
It's her thing .. babies.
She loves babies.
Before she used to recommend dogs,
Move in together, have a baby.
Troll: that's enough!
King of Fools : let me bless you on your way.