Fools gold..

King of Fools  (on the phone): vacation where?

At home?

Boss of Trolls: relax.

King of Fools: I only relax at dinner. 

My wife is pissed off at me, I am walking by,

She is standing overthere in t-shirt. 

Boss of Trolls: take it easy.

King of Fools: I am curious about this long weekend. 

You suppose to have big butt and small waist.

Boss of Trolls: yes.

King of Fools: not big butt and big waist. 

Boss of Trolls: work it out.

King of Fools: she might get me the wrong way.

Boss of Trolls: don't work too hard.

King of Fools: have a good day.

Mama Mia (on the phone): I did exactly what you said.

Monkey  "The Genius": yyyy.

Mama Mia: did I?

King of Fools: outside from work they call me King of Fools.

Troll: is this the same name?

King of Fools: monkey "The Genius" is like "yyyyyyy".

Troll: I am glad she says it.

King of Fools: for 15 or 20 minutes,  in different languages. 

And then she says "work" in English for the younger folks.

(whispering) they are stupid.

We never work without doing something else.

(whispering) I think we all are the same. 

(whispering) we did survey a while ago.

Some of those surveys are stupid too.

Troll: surveys are only explaining. 

King of Fools: that's true, we should hold on them.

Troll: absolutely.

King of Fools: finally someone says the truth.

Mama Mia: note from Monkey "The Genius".

(reading) " when you are hungry, you eat".

King of Fools: she is wonderful. 

Setting our goals every day.

Troll: mama Mia what happened to your fashion?

Mama Mia: the buttons?

Troll: why do you need buttons if you have spaces between the buttons from all the way up?

King of Fools: we need bottle here.

When I was the same age as a toddler, I was always looking for a bottle.

Mama Mia,  did you send message about work?

Mama Mia: I told, we are going crazy here and they said " probably".

King of Fools: I don't want to hear more!

Send bunch of work and leave notes "whatever, please " and  "don't put labels on".

Make them work all the weekend. 

Add "we are busy" and "are you okay".