Fools gold. The reasons.

King of Fools (on the phone): I like your jeans. 
Queen of Fools (on the phone): they are from the states. 
King of Fools: I don't care where they are from, I like those jeans.
If you can imagine what I am imagining. 
Queen of Fools: excuse me!
King of Fools: how do you know what I am imagining?!
May be I am imagining good day at work.
Queen of Fools: don't work too much.
Mister Fool: new secretary!
Where is Mama Mia?
Ttoll: on vacation. 
Mister Fool: nice.
Mister Fool: chicken place is hiring.
King of Fools: let's go. 
Troll: I give you 5 dollars to stay.
King of Fools: sure.
Check or cash?
Troll: cash.
King of Fools: that's all I see.
(singing) this is my life, this is my woman.
Troll: what are you drinking?
King of Fools: I always get beautiful secretaries. 
And its before I have whiskey. 
Mister Fool: we should still apply, may be they give free chicken. 
Ttoll: okay, now.
King of Fools: okay, meow!
Troll: okay, now, work.
100 things to do. 
King of Fools: mister Troll, you are a bad lover.
And it's not just my opinion.
(Whispering) she always complains. 
I can't work without my secretary.
Mister Fool,  is it possible, we can charge Mister Troll with being a bad lover.
Troll: the government is raising the prices!
King of Fools: finally. 
Mister Fool: they couldn't done it right away. 
King of Fools: time to eat healthy. 
(singing) we will cool with little bit more charm.
Sometimes we have to turn the stove on Mister Troll. 
Troll: phone call!
King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!
You are wrong!?
What do you mean!
How is it being wrong?
It's not wrong, its optimistic!
We didn't say, we are working. 
We said, we are trying to work.
We have so many questions. 
About what?!
About work.