Fools gold. The reasons.

King of Fools: Mama Mia is on vacation.
(whispering) It's only you and me. 
Troll: just wow.
King of Fools: you can call me too.
How many phones do we have?
Troll: one.
King of Fools: I think we had more!
Troll: phone.
King of Fools: not like that!
This is our work!
"Essential services, la la, la!"
And wait for few minutes.
May be they stop calling. 
Troll: phone!
King of Fools (on the phone): from the morning?
Keep it up this way.
Saturday will come one day.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. 
(whispering) I don't want to say it, but I work at home too.
When I go crazy, I will sing songs, pretty sure.
Troll: phone!
King of Fools (on the phone): he pushed everything to you?
All the work?
(to himself) I almost forgot about it, someone made a mistake.
(on the phone) before you were single, now you are not.
Exactly, husband!
Those words are the same.
Wear a sign "May be tomorrow!"
May be some one else will look at you.
What's your number?
I think we have people who wants to be less clean.
Troll: phone.
King of Fools: push the phone to me.
Take your time!
When you go for lunch, I will take over.