The Martian story.

Martian: yesterday I dot my tax.
Martian: everything is heavier then our taxes.
Martian: go figure.
Martian: where are we going to find the volumes?
Martian: physical meeting!
Martian: we didn't miss anything again.
Martian: asap where are the aliens. 
Martian: your cousins.
Martian: we have to learn how to drive "Mars 2020",
At least we can go somewhere. 
Martian King: what was that!
Martian: we bought something. 
The ancient thing.
Martian King: was it on my list?
Martian: it was moved here from "two".
Martian King: I don't remember doing it.
Martian Queen: we supposed to be individual planets.
Martian King: don't worry, we are going to be.
Martian Queen: whatever. 
Martian: we don't know who we are now.
Martian: the planet is still here.
Martian: may be we can turn the time back?
Martian: I remember that day.
Martian: chocolate is served!
Martian: the orange one.
Martian: tell us about the balloon. 
Martian: I remember that day. 
"Oh yeah! Its going around! O!"
Martian King: you are slow.
Martian: let me check!
Martian: when we are slow, we are actually fast.
Mistakes cost us more money.