The Martian story.

Martian: they get rid of TV!
Martian: hopefully Zeus will come back and scrue this place again.
Martian King: we are going nuts!
The good part, it's not scares any more.
What do they like at this location?
Martian: they like cookies. 
One of them..
If I remember the number. 
Martian: nothing new of course. 
Martian: at the dark..
It really was a problem.
Martian: you couldn't see the number?
Martian: I was holding her bags.
It was Christmas time.
Martian: see how it goes.
Martian: nah..
Martian: I have been doing this for years. 
Years.
Martian: I went to shopping at 4 too.
Martian: we should be cousins. 
Martian King: not in 1000 years!
Martian: we were last week. 
She can call you too.
Martian King: none of that.
Martian: you are very lucky Martian.
Very lucky Martian. 
Martian: stop doing what I am doing.
I know you can get away with this too, but!
Martian: wait when they open the doors.