New Kings...

Piggy: this is the same order.
New King number one: I think we went to piggy with the same order.
Servant 1: this is the smallest 50 dollar bill I have seen.
New King number one: hopefully piggy is not printing our money himself.
Piggy: can you call me mini pig.
Servant 2: it's not 7:30 pm.
Piggy: oh yeah!
What's wrong with me.
Servant 2: buy lights and you will be more romantic. 
Piggy: not with my woman. 
I wanted to say something before I left.
I don't know where.
New King number one: give her more vegies. 
Servant 1: when women eat more veggies they become nice.
New King number one: very nice.
Piggy: what eating vegetables has to do with being nice?
Servant 2: women who eat more vegetables look at men with different perspective.
Servant 1: I know one who eats vegetables every day.
Servant 2: gave her vegetables in the morning.