Fools gold.

Mama Mia: mister Troll, we go home, the radio says "covid", we go to work, the radio says "no covid ".
This is not healthy!
Troll: are we going to work?
Miss witch: mister Troll, we are busy working for the money!
Troll: can I book an appointment for a different question?
Miss witch: love potions!
Today we have 61 years old who feels 28.
Her name is 306.
King of Fools: Mister Troll, take a note.
Troll: what about prediction about the work?
Miss witch: we have to scan your ID first.
(whispering) stay home tonight. 
King of Fools: text me or something. 
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools: essential services!
Is dinner ready?
I am eating your chocolates.
Are they nuts or regular chocolates?
They are perfect with no sugar. 
When I eat sugar, I sweat. 
If it's not natural, forget it.
Mama Mia: phone call.
Miss witch: essential services!
You went on a beautiful date, in a restaurant, and he didn't call back?
What is his phone number?
Mama Mia: phone call. 
King of Fools: essential services!
We were working and its nothing. 
We can't see anything from our masks!
Yes, blamed already.
Troll: I should work on the farm.
Mama Mia: phone call.
King of Fools: essential services!
Got the skunk. 
He is learning!
Where did it go?
(singing): it's a green bear here!
Miss witch: lunch time!
King of Fools (singing): October fest!
Troll: what?
King of Fools: October fest!
Miss witch: he is going crazy.
King of Fools: from 9 o'clock. 
Miss witch: you have to relax more.
Let's all continue. 
King of Fools (singing): back in the days, my name was "codo".
October fest!
She didn't tell me her name, but its okay. 
October fest.
Mama Mia, would you tell me "yes"?
Mama Mia: sure.
King of Fools (singing): she said " no" every day.
Troll: it's not "King of Fools" either. 
King of Fools (singing): I know where I want to go.
October fest!