Fools gold.

King of Fools (on the phone): your chocolates are still on my desk. 
Lots of protein.
What am I doing?
Eating chocolates by myself, I just woke up.
So where is the passion?
Is that where you are heading or is that where you are starting!?
You have to tell this to our customers. 
They keep coming.
Mama Mia: mister Troll, do you think we will get the bonus again?
Troll: how much is the bonus?
Mama Mia: right now, its zero.
Troll: new year, new style?
Mama Mia: from my second boyfriend. 
King of Fools: we are back to 2020, part 5!
Troll: one more.
King of Fools: I heard your foot steps behind me!
Troll: break time. 
King of Fools: time to wear our jackets and get dirty!
Troll: it will be okay, it's my break now.
King of Fools: you want to finish scrap out by yourself, no problem!
Mama Mia: you will get the bonus!