Fools gold.

Miss witch: good morning mister Troll. 
And the coupon for free banana cakes!
In case, if you want banana cake, you don't have to be stressed out. 
Can we borrow your desk?
Troll: don't you have your desk?
Miss witch: we have, but someone stole it.
Good one!
No, we work overtime here.
Essential services. 
People are going crazy.
Mister Troll, are you going crazy?
Ttoll: I wish.
Miss witch: you can sing songs. 
Mama Mia: phone call.
Miss witch: essential services. 
Want to take day off?
Use "status 30", not sure what it means.
We use "status 100", it means "no one cares".
Mama Mia: phone call. 
Miss witch: essential services. 
He is looking how you are dressed?
Wear mask and you will be okay. 
May be he thinks he is dreaming or something. 
King of Fools: mister Troll!
I haven't seen you the whole day.
Miss witch: I was working. 
King of Fools: we have a lot of overtime.
We can close the blinds and no one will see what we do here.
Troll: you!
King of Fools: me?
Troll: you set me up with your dwarf friend!
King of Fools: I thought she would tell you!
Troll: she wanted me to be surprised. 
King of Fools: oh, you will be surprised. 
One minute she is here, one minute she is overthere. 
You can put her on your shoulders. 
Troll: are you crazy?
King of Fools: in some areas. 
Nothing is done here.
Miss witch: you will feel better overnight. 
King of Fools: and what did she tell you?
Troll: she said, forget about the money.
Forget about the money.
King of Fools: you see!
You know a lot now.
Troll: one thing I don't know, how to clean up this mess.
King of Fools: and why she is not calling you now?
Troll: she said, I remind her old, old boyfriend.