The treasures.

Astronomer: all millions will be yours.

Did you bring the shark meat?

King: it will be me.

Astronomer: one more came earlier.

King: what did he say?

Astronomer: people are weird.

King: I think you are talking about me.

My wife says “lie down”, I lie down.

She says “jump”, I jump.

Astronomer: you should’ve seen that.

King: I haven’t ’t seen that.

Astronomer: thinking about those millions?

King: everyone is thinking about those millions.

Astronomer: and did you buy the lottery ticket?

King: yes.

Astronomer: it’s not going to work.

King: say what?!

Astronomer: You should bring candies for my fish.

In ancient days women were amazing.

They didn’t need hot water or light.

Now it’s a problem.

King: now they are not sleeping,

They are doing something!

Astronomer: you need more people work for free.